The Lonely Island Feat. Michael Bolton – Jack Sparrow
寂寞孤島樂團&麥克伯特恩 – 傑克船長

[Intro]
Intercom: Guys, Michael Bolton is here
對講機:大夥們,麥克伯特恩來了
Andy: Oh great, send him in
安迪:噢~讚喔,讓他進來
Michael: Hey guys
麥克:嘿~大夥們
All: Hey thanks for coming
全:嘿~謝謝你來
Michael: I'm really sorry I'm late
麥克:真的很抱歉,我遲到了
I just got caught up watching the Pirates of the Caribbean marathon
我只是深深陷入神鬼奇航電影馬拉松
Have you seen those things?
你們曾經看過嗎?
All: Oh yeah, those are those are great
全:噢~當然,那三部那三部電影很讚
Michael: Well I listened to your track and I loved it
麥克:是這樣的,我聽了你們的歌曲,我真的超愛的
And I wrote you this big, sexy hook I think you're gonna really dig
然而我寫了一段雄偉又性感的副歌要給你們,我想你們一定會很喜歡
Andy: Oh wow, that's great
安迪:噢哇屋,讚喔
You wanna just lay it down?
你想要直接就開始唱了嗎?
Michael: Boys lets get to it (to it to it to it)
麥克:男孩們,讓我們開始吧(開始吧開始吧)

[Intro – Andy Samberg]
Here we go
讓我們開始吧
Uh, Lonely Island, Michael Bolton (Michael: YEAH)
噢,寂寞孤島樂團,麥克伯特恩(麥克:耶~)
(The night starts now)
(今晚從現在開始)
Together on track
一起完成這首歌
The boys are back
我們全都回來了
(The night starts now)
(今晚從現在開始)

[Verse 1 – Andy Samberg]
The night starts now, baby, roll with us
今晚從現在開始,寶貝,與我們一起嗨
Chickies snappin' at the neck when we rollin' up (Michael: Rollin'up!)
當我們一起出現時,妹全轉過頭來看我們(麥克:我們來了!)
Blow through the doors, ain't no holdin' up
大搖大擺走進門,沒人比我們還Hold的住
Black card at the bar like I gives a fuck (Michael: Come on!)
走到吧台亮出黑卡,我才沒在怕(麥克:來吧!)

[Jorm Taccone]
Ladies shifty eyes when we walk into the set
當我們走進包廂時,妹都盯著我們看
Fuck the fellas lookin' jealous
讓那些男人好嫉妒我們
Play that back and get wet (Michael: YEAH YEAH)
在後面玩遍女人,還吸了古柯鹼(麥克:耶耶)
Gun at my waist, shank in my sock
槍插在我的腰上,小刀插在我的襪子裡
You either get cut, get stuffed, or get shot
你要不是被砍,就是被毆打,還是要被槍射

[Hook – Michael Bolton]
This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow
這是關於傑克船長的傳說
Pirate so brave on the seven seas (Andy: What?)
一位海盜在七大海洋上勇猛無敵(安迪:什麼東西?)
A mystical quest to the isle of Tortuga
探索托爾圖加的神祕小島
Raven locks sway on the ocean breeze
烏鴉成群隨著海風翱翔

[Verse 2 – Kiv Schaffer]
Yeah, that was kinda weird but we're back in the club
是阿,這聽起來很奇怪,但我們又回到了夜店
Buyin' up the bar so the groupies show us love (Michael: Keira Knightley!)
把整間夜店包起來,那些妹愛死我們(麥克:綺拉奈特莉!)
〈綺拉奈特莉為演出神鬼奇航女主角伊莉莎白之演員〉
Motherfuckin' ice man, I'm the top gunna
去他媽的超級正妹殺手,全場最屌的就是我
Heater on blast
把場子吵超熱
I'm the number one stunna (Michael: Jack Sparrow!)
我是超級第一貴公子(麥克:傑克船長!)

[Andy Samberg]
Watch your girl because I ain't your mister nice guy
正妹小心點,因為我不是個好人
More like the meet ya take you home and fuck you twice guy (Michael: Yeah yeah!)
我是那種一見面就帶妳回家打好幾次砲的男人(麥克:耶耶)
All dressed up with nowhere to run
好好打扮自己吧,妳已無處可逃
I know I make you feel crazy when I---(Michael: Now back to the good part!!!)
我知道當我…讓妳覺得我很瘋狂(麥克:現在讓我們回到最棒的片段!!!)

[Hook – Michael Bolton]
The day he was born, he yearned for adventure (Andy: NO!)
從他出生的那一天起,他嚮往著出海冒險(安迪:不!)
Oh Captain Jack, givin' them what for (Jorma: Yeah)
噢~傑克船長,給了他們想要的一切(Jorma:耶)
He's the pauper of the surf, the jester of Tortuga
他是海浪上的流浪者,托爾圖加的開心果
But in Davy Jones locker, what lies in store?
但在大衛瓊斯的箱子裡,裡面到底有什麼東西?
(Akiva: Yeah, we've seen the movie)
(Akiva:是啦,我們都有看過電影)

[Verse 3 - Andy Samberg]
Put your hands in the air and say hell yeah, come on
把妳的雙手高高舉起跟著一起歡呼,一起來
[Michael Bolton]
Captain Jack (Andy: What?)
傑克船長(安迪:什麼鬼?)
Johnny Depp (Andy: No)
強尼戴普(安迪:又來)

[Jorm Taccone]
From the front to the back
從前場到後場
Saying we count stacks c’mon
我們全都包辦,來吧
(Michael: Davy Jones) Nope
(麥克:大衛瓊斯)不是
(Michael: Giant squid) Wrong
(麥克:深海巨怪)才不是勒

[Kiv Schaffer]
Michael Bolton, we're really gonna need you to focus up
麥克伯特恩,你能不能給我們認真點
[Michael Bolton]
Roger that let me try it with another film (Andy: Wait)
收到,讓我試著用其他電影(安迪:等下)

[Hook – Michael Bolton]
Life is a box of chocolates and my name is Forrest Gump (Andy: Not better)
人生好比一盒巧克力,我的名字叫做阿甘(安迪:並沒比較好)
〈引申自阿甘正傳〉
Though I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed
雖然我什麼都不懂傻呼呼的
I give Jenny all my love (Akiva: Come ON)
我給了珍妮我所有的愛(Akiva:拜託)
Okay, then I'm a legal aid
好吧,我又變身為律師助手
〈引申自永不妥協〉
Erin Brockovich is my name (Akiva: Oh god)
艾琳是我的名字(Akiva:噢~天啊)
Then you can call me Scarface
或是可以叫我疤面煞星
〈引申自電影疤面煞星〉
Snortin' mountains of cocaine (Andy: Close enough)
吸了滿山的古柯鹼(安迪:差不多了)
You cockroaches wanna play rough?
你們這些混蛋你們玩真的?
Okay, I'm reloaded! HA HA!
來呀,我已整裝待發!哈哈!

This is the tale of Tony Montana (This is the tale!)
這是湯尼蒙塔的冒險故事(這是他的故事!)
Cubano flame, with Miami nuts (Take it off)
古巴人的熱情,還有邁阿密的狂熱(脫光衣服)
Got a basehead wife, her womb is polluted
老婆是毒品專家,她的小穴可是“狠毒”的
This whole town's a pussy, just waiting to get fucked!
這所有城鎮的妹,都等著被我屌!
(Michael: Let’s get together)
(麥克:就讓我們在一起吧)

[Outro]
Andy: Okay it turns out Michael Bolton is a major cinephile
安迪:好吧,這件事情告訴我們原來麥克伯特恩是電影迷
Michael: You complete me
麥克:你使我的生命變得完整
Andy: Yeah, yeah okay
安迪:是啦,是啦,好啦

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Will Chiu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()